- This event has passed.
15th Annual Jane C. Wright Patient and Caregiver Symposium
May 3 @ 8:45 am - 2:45 pm$25
“Revisiting Treatment Strategies for the Management of Parkinson’s Disease”
About the program:
The symposium offers the chance for participants to interact with service providers and community partners who have relevant information to help in the battle against Parkinson’s disease.
Register by Monday, April 29th. Make $25 check payable to:
The Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorder Center, 33o South 9th Street, Philadephia, PA 19107 ATTN: Suzanne Reichwein
- What’s the Latest on New Drug Therapies?
- Andrew Siderowf, MD, MSCE Hurtig and Stern Professor of Neurology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Pipeline of Experimental Therapeutics: Why the PD Community Should Be Optimistic
- Tanya Simuni, MD, Arthur C. Nielsen Professor of Neurology Center Director, Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Surgical Options for the Management of Parkinson’s Disease
- Meredith Spindler, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Contact Suzanne at 215.829.7273 if you need financial help to attend.